J.Crew is an American specialty retailer headquartered in New York City, New York. The company was founded in 1983 by Mitchell Cinader and Saul Charles and was initially called Popular Merchandise, Inc. Now, it is popularly named J.Crew and has more than 500 locations nationwide retailing clothing, shoes and accessories.
J.Crew offers its own line of credit card which can be used by valued shoppers to gain lots of discounts and reward. Cardholders can also manage their credit card accounts online and take full access to several management services.
If you are already a cardholder of the J.Crew Credit Card, then consider yourself lucky.
Follow these steps for you to log in to your account:
1. Go to this link :https://d.comenity.net/jcrew/public/Home.xhtml.
2. On the Sign In box, enter your registered user name and password.
3. Click on the Sign in button below to finish logging in.
If you are having trouble signing in to your account, do the following:
1. Click on the Forgot user name or password link just above the Sign in button.
2. To retrieve your username or reset your password, you need to provide your account number, the last four digits of your social security number or social insurance number or an alternate identification number and your ZIP code or postal code.
3. Once done, click on the Continue button to get instructions on how you can retrieve your user name or reset your password.
Pay your monthly J.Crew Credit Card bills to avoid unwanted penalty fees and negative credit score. Here are the following methods you can choose from to settle your bills:
You can use your registered online J.Crew Credit Card account to make a payment for your bill. Here is how:
1. Log in to your account by clicking here: https://d.comenity.net/jcrew/secure/accountservices/AuthorizedBuyers.xhtml.
2. Enter your user name and password.
3. Click on the Sign in button.
4. Once you are logged in, go to Payments section.
5. You will be given instructions on how you can make a payment for your current credit card bill.
You can call J.Crew Credit Card customer support at Tel: 1.888.428.8810 or 1.800.695.1788 for TDD/TTY line. When choosing this option, you must have your card with you as you will be asked about information such as account number. Please be aware that fees may apply for this transaction. Your bank may also charge you of a separate fee for the funds transfer you want to make.
If you want to pay your bill through mail, prepare a check or money order made out to the Comenity Bank (issuer of the J.Crew Credit Card). Make sure to include your credit card account number to which you like to settle a payment for. Once ready, send the mail to this address:
PO BOX 182273
Columbus, Ohio 43218-2273
You can also drop off your payment to any J.Crew store nationwide. Just approach the cashier regarding your credit card payment and they will help you with the process. Click here to find a J.Crew store near you: https://www.jcrew.com/footer/storelocator.jsp.