The J.Crew Credit Card is great way to earn rewards and receive exclusive shopping perks while also doing what you love to do – shopping. It is convenient to use and is accepted in all J.Crew shops nationwide, at jcrew.com and at jcrewfactory.com. Here are the other benefits you may want to know once you are approved for the J.Crew Credit Card:
It is also important to read the terms and conditions so you are informed about the different rates and fees involved with the J.Crew Credit Card. If you want to read the terms, click here:http://files.consumerfinance.gov/a/assets/credit-card-agreements/pdf/creditcardagreement_6399.pdf .
You may apply for the J.Crew Credit Card through these following methods:
Application by phone can be done by calling J.Crew customer support at Tel: 1-888-428-8810.
You can also apply online by following these steps:
2. Enter your personal information required: name, social security number and date of birth.
3. Provide your annual income
4. Enter your address information. Choose whether it is a street address or APO/FPO or a rural route address and provide the house number, street name, apartment, city, state and zip code. Please note that PO Boxes are not accepted for the application.
5. Provide your contact information such as your home phone number and email address.
6. Lastly, choose whether you want to add an authorized user. If yes, you will need to provide the personal information of that user and your relationship with him or her.
7. Click on the Continue button to procced to the next step of your application.
8. The next step only involves accepting the Terms and Conditions. Make sure to review the information so not to overlook any detail.
9. Indicate that you agree to the terms and submit your application for approval.
Once you received your new J.Crew card in the mail, it is important that you activate it to fully access the online management services set for you as a cardholder. Activation is simple and straightforward. Here are the steps: